Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Enter the blogsphere

This is a blog that goes with the web site claymotionjuggling.com site.

I have been going back and forth as to whether I wanted to start this blog or not. I finally decided that it'd be a good idea for a couple reasons. First, I can add entries in this blog whenever I add content to the claymotionjuggling.com site. Then people can check this blog for any updates rather than the "What's New" web page (with the added benefit of have rss feeds and such to automatically inform you when updates are made). Second I can use the blog to comment on any related videos, juggling sites, rec.juggling posts, other blogs, etc.. I don't anticipate that I'll have many posts in the second category, which is why I have never set up a blog in the past.

So be sure to check out this blog if you want to keep updated on claymotion juggling and the claymotionjuggling.com web site.

No comments: